State Agency of Ukraine on the Exclusion Zone Management informs that on January 29, 2016 a round table meeting will be held on: "Current state and prospects of scientific research and development in the exclusion zone" - 35,Vasilya Lypkivskogo str, (8th floor, conference hall), Kyiv at 2 o'clock p.m.
Discussion of scientific support of overall works in the exclusion zone.
1. Environmental monitoring.
2. Radiation safety assurance.
3. Management of spent nuclear fuel, radioactive waste and fuel containing masses.
4. Prospects for natural reserve management and studies development in the exclusion zone (flora and fauna).
5. Forest and Water resources Management.
6. Ensuring barrier function of the Exclusion Zone.
7. Organizational support for scientific research and development etc.
Representatives of the Presidential Administration, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of ukraine, Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine, Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and others are invited to participate.
For accreditation, mass media representatives and those who wish to participate should contact email@example.com and provide the following information:
media name (media only);
series and passport numbers.
Person to contact: Pavlo Semykin (phone. +38 (067) 406-20-78)
Head, Service of Communications and External Relations
SE "Technical and Information Support Management Centre of the Exclusion Zone".
Accreditation ends 28.01.2016 at 18.00.